RE: fan ext. bolt

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: fan ext. bolt
From: Peter Zaborski <PZaborski@calgary.geoquest.slb.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 16:41:54 -0600

The following has worked for me in the past. Put the car in gear. Put the
handbrake on. Use the correct socket on a breaker bar. I think the socket is
1-1/16" but don't quote me on that. Turn the socket. It should come loose.
Re-torque can be done in the same manner, just replace the breaker bar with
a torque wrench.

HTH.

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO