Re: Replacement Top (just a few more questions)

To: corey.sherman@rcn.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Replacement Top (just a few more questions)
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:13:38 EDT
In a message dated 8/12/02 7:52:43 AM, corey.sherman@rcn.com writes:

<< My first inclination is to contract a professional to install, but when I
called a local shop (Top-Stitch) I nearly fell off my "seat."  $450 to
install a supplied top, or another $400 for theirs.  >>

After having my almost new top ripped in a snatch and grab attempt, more than
a few listers told me that the price of a new top, installed, is around $500.
($250 for the top, $250 for installation).
Get out your yellow pages, and keep calling!

Kraig Griffiths