RE: TR6 body

To: "bernd imdahl" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: TR6 body
From: "Neil Beesley" <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:00:58 +0100
Hi Bernie

Yes, that's British Motor Heritage (the historic arm of the last remains of
British Leyland). They remanufacture bodyshells for the TR6 and others. Take
a look at:

http://www.bmh-ltd.com/bmhshf.html for the pics and

http://www.bmh-ltd.com/bmhspa.html for a list of their distributors (US at
the bottom).

I had a good poke about one at a show a while back, and that one looked
good, although I have
read some press moans about people finding minor screw-holes in the wrong
place, etc.

Hope that helps

Regards,

Neil