Re: Roger Williams, author of Restoring TR5/250/6

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Roger Williams, author of Restoring TR5/250/6
From: "Mike" <74@tr6world.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 06:56:20 -0400
Don,
This new book as well as the other books offered for sale by 6-PACK are also
available on the free market.  We do not have an exclusive on the books.
6-PACK does and will offer discounts of books to it's members.  All proceeds
from these books go directly to support the 6-PACK club.
I have not heard what the retail price is for Rogers new book, but 6-PACK will
offer a discount to members.
When the time gets closer for the books to arrive, I will make a general
announcement with details of pricing.  Orders can then be mailed in.

Contact me if you have additional questions.

Thanks,

Mike Brinker
6-PACK Webmaster
websixpack@6-PACK.org