Poll on poly bushings for differential

To: "'vze2846b@verizon.net'" <vze2846b@verizon.net>,
Subject: Poll on poly bushings for differential
From: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:43:31 -0600
Mine really werent too bad with the top down,  but with the top up I had
an awful resonance between 55 and 60 that really drove me nuts.  My rear
diff has never been rebuilt to my knowledge, 75K miles.

John - 1976 TR6
Louisville, CO

Peter wrote>
OK, I've gotten a bunch of conflicting opinions on poly mounts for the
diff.
I'd like to hear from listers who have the poly mounts on their car.
I've
heard the pros and cons and now would like to hear actual experience.
Do
they transmit road noise, or is that just fiction?