RE: Diagnosis of gearbox sound

To: "'Doug Hofer'" <doug@triad.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Diagnosis of gearbox sound
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 08:06:27 -0400
Thanks for the response Doug. I know the sound you mean. I replaced that
spring earlier in the year. It seems to have broken again and I'm getting
the occasional rattle on the gearshift at higher RPM. Anybody know if there
is an uprated spring available?

Unfortunately that problem is in addition to the new rattle I described.

Regards,
Hugh Fader