Brake Light

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Light
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 22:30:12 -0400
Tonight, as I returned from a 5 minute drive, during the last minute of the
drive the brake light came on and has stayed on.  I have checked the fluid
level and looked for leaks and the fluid level is fine with no apparent leaks.
Brakes appear to work fine.  I checked out the pressure differential warning
actuator, even removed the electrical cable and the light is still on, even
with the electrical cable removed.  As I look at the actuator, there are two
different leads on the actuator, but the electrical cable only has one
connection.  Is this normal, or is it likely that the PO has changed something?
 Just looking for suggestions as to what might be the best route to take from
here.  Thanks in advance.

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6  CC63681-L
Topsham, Maine