Battle of the Brits-Hugh Fader where are You?

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Battle of the Brits-Hugh Fader where are You?
From: "David Mahlmeister" <dmahlmeister@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 19:41:39 -0700
Just got back from the Battle of the Brits in Sterling Hts., MI.  What a great
day it was.  This was the 20th annual and they had their biggest turn out to
date.  Well over 400 beautiful cars made it out for this event sponsored by
the Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club who do a downtown job every year making it
an event that's not to be missed.  It's a great event to meet people and talk
cars while you walk and admire outstanding examples of all British marques.

I had the pleasure of talking to Hugh Fader who's tr6 was parked a few cars
down from mine.  It's nice to place a face with the name.  Hugh and I seem to
be following a parallel path in our restorations.  Unfortunately Hugh, you
left early and didn't get to hear them announce your name at the awards
ceremony.  That's right! I believe it was 2nd place in the early tr6 class.
Congratulations!