WANTED: TR6 Door Parts

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: WANTED: TR6 Door Parts
From: Jon & Susan <jsmessier@mail.earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 08:46:28 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I am in need of two parts for my 74 TR6:

1. I need the "spring" that goes on the Door Latch Remote Control.
This is the part that is near the Door Latch Assembly. The "spring"
is about 1" in diameter and it has about 4 coils with 90 degree prongs
coming off of it.

I hate to have to buy a whole Door Latch Remote Control just for the
"spring." I want a used part if anyone out there has one.

2. Also in need of a right hand "Bottom Tie Rod" that hold the two
window channels together. I know I don't "need" this to make the
windows work; however, I figured since I am inside the doors, I should
try to replace the missing one. Again, I would like a used part.

Thanks for reading and I hope I have been clear with my descriptions.
I have used the TRF catalogs for proper titles of parts.

I will pay for all cost of parts and shipping. I hope someone can help
with these weird requests for parts.

Cheers, Jon
Fort Wayne, IN