RE: Greasing the ol' TR6

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>,
Subject: RE: Greasing the ol' TR6
From: "Steve Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 17:16:29 -0700
Dick,

My 4-wheel (also read CV Joint rebuilder)shop told me they do NOT put zerks
in the axel shafts on 4 wheelers because the hole for the zerk weakens the
web.  Might be why they say the older ones (sans zerk) are better.  Of
course that also forces you to take them apart and inspect/grease them once
in a while.

Steve
tr6@kc4sw.com