Re: British Car Day in Burlington Ontario

To: StuBeatty@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car Day in Burlington Ontario
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 20:41:20 -0400
At 06:22 PM 9/9/2002, StuBeatty@aol.com wrote:
>Is there anyone on the list who will be attending British Car Day at Bronte
>Creek Park this Sunday in Burlington Ontario?

Hi Stuart....  Several of us (about 12 cars I'm guessing) will be heading
to the show this weekend.  I'll be in a 1976 BRG TR6, Michigan plate
NOT-AN-MG.  My wife will be in her 1971 Damson Stag, Michigan plate
71STAG.  Like you, I'd enjoy meeting some of the folks on this list. We're
grateful for the knowledge everyone shares here.  Look us up, we'd like to
meet you and others on the list.

Best,
Blake Discher
---