Re: Benchless Head Porting, David Vizard, Grassroots

To: LaJoMor@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Benchless Head Porting, David Vizard, Grassroots
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:08:09 -0400
Larry wrote:

> In the spirit of sharing (and at the considerable risk of hearing
> from Kai again :) ) there is a good (in my estimation) article on
> head porting in the Sep 2002 Grassroots Motorsport magazine
> authored by David Vizard.

Larry, you won't find me disagreeing with anything that has been authored by
David Vizard.  I have yet to read any work of his which is flawed in any
respect.  One of my favorite books is _Tuning the A Series Engine_ by David
Vizard, every LBC owner should have one, as it contains so much general
information that it could be applied to any British car engine from the late
50s to the early 70s.

Looks like I have a reason to peruse GRM at B&N this month, if only to read,
with pleasure, what Vizard writes.

Cheers,

Kai