Re: Aluminum flywheel.

To: mocharand5@aol.com
Subject: Re: Aluminum flywheel.
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 07:48:39 -0400
Fidanza made the one I bought. It weighs a hair over 11 lbs with the
ring gear. I won't be installing it till mid winter but if appearance
& finish are worth any points this is a 10! The ring gear and clutch
friction plate are installed with lots of fastening points to insure
lasting performance & reliability.
After loosing my bid on Ebay I was contacted by the seller. He offered
me the flywheel about $300.00 . The exact price escapes me but if
anyone wants to know contact me and I'll look it up. The contact name
was novawagonmaster@yahoo.com
http://www.aluminumflywheels.com/flywheels.html
FEC > Flywheels
--