Supercharger kits?

To: triumph mail list <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Supercharger kits?
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:31:57 -0400
I have recently spoken to Peter boutcher Of VIS, Vintage Induction
Systems in reference to producing more supercharger kits for the
triumph 6 cylinder engine. I am by no means the sales department,
front man or marketing end of the deal, just the messenger. I have
absolutely no financial interest in this other than the idea is to
have fun and share the enjoyment.
Peter is thinking about making more kits in groups if a minimum of ten
kits are ordered at a time. I have no idea of the price, availability
or if it will ever happen. The only reason I inquired is because of
the many requests I have received. He is only testing the waters now.
The only thing I would say is if you are even thinking about it
prepare to spend a total of at least $3,000 to complete the up grade.
This is assuming you install the kit yourself.
If you are interested or have any questions email me.
--
Mitch Seff
75 TR6