Re: Oil Leak

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Leak
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:57:54 -0400
Al,

Go to your hardware store and get some 1/2" teflon tape. Give the threads on
the plug 2 or 3 wraps and install. Works great.

Be sure that you wrap in the proper direction. Hold the plug with the
threads away from you and wrap while turning the plug in a clockwise
direction. (If you wrap in the other direction, the tape will lift off as
the plug is threaded into the hole.

Peter
'68 TR250