I gotta get one of these!

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: I gotta get one of these!
From: "Ric Anderson" <bowyer@cyberport.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:44:32 -0600
Thanks all for the information and recommendations.   I'm having a ball
with this car, both driving it and working on it.   Many years ago I had a
TR3 and more recently an MGB but this car is by far the most fun.   Here's a
couple
more  questions? Are these cars usually pretty cold blooded?   When I first
start the car, it runs a little rough but once it warms up it smooths out.
Is that pretty much normal?  Also I tried to set the timing at 4 degrees
BTDC with a timing light, which I understand is the correct setting, but
don't have enough adjustment to get past TDC.   Why would that be?
Possible to be one tooth off with the distributar?  Thanks again for all the
help and I hope I can return the favors sometime.

Ric