Koni shocks

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Koni shocks
From: TR6me@cs.com
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 08:44:27 EDT
I wanted to offer up shocks to the guys on the list before they hit ebay. I
have a set of 4 Koni adjustable shocks that are a year old, and in perfect
condition. I had these shocks on my six with the comp springs that lowered
the car an inch. I must say that I could corner the car like it was on rails
but the general ride did suffer a bit so I returned to the stock set up. I am
only looking to get 175.00 out of these which is much cheaper than you can
buy new. I have pictures I can e-mail to. please contact me off the list at
tr6me@cs.com. I will not be home Thursday thru Sunday due to being at the
TRIALS 2002.

Mark Johnson