Engine Re-build help

To: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>
Subject: Engine Re-build help
From: "Rengrave" <rengrave@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:30:58 -0400
Hugh,

In an e-mail dated: 9-2-02, you wrote to me:

7.  I improved performance a bit by milling the head for 9.5 compression
ratio and put a fast road cam in. Let me know if you want details.

Yes, please tell me more, my cam is badly worn on 6 out of 12 lobes, and I am
confused about what cam to buy.
The Roadster Factory has a fast road cam, is this what you used?
What other changes are affected by changing the cam to a non-factory one?

My engine is completly apart, my head still has valves (machine shop wanted it
that way so they could check everything. If the valves.guides seats are still
good, I plan on keeping them.

Wayne Ross
Westport, MA
1973 TR6 (Mallard)