Rear deck and forward deck section

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear deck and forward deck section
From: "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@dowtyenterprises.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 20:46:06 -0500
I am getting all the parts ordered for my project and working around
while I have parts and know-how. One of the projects is to replace the
rear deck and the forward sections (dog legs) on both sides. I just got
the smaller pieces and am very disappointed that they are not even close
to the original pieces. Has anyone had any experience with the one piece
thing from Victoria British that replaces the other three? Does anyone
else offer anything like this? I'm no good at fabricating and this is
holding up my project considerably. I need to get my body work done
before the weather gets unsuitable to take the body out and get it
blasted.