RE:Correct Gearbox and Diff lubricants

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:Correct Gearbox and Diff lubricants
From: William Whitmoyer <wwhitmoyer@samsonite.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:34:36 -0400
Peter

Redline makes a great line of oils...in GL-4 too (which is correct for the
tranny).  The rear diff can use GL-5.  I have heard that Valvoline makes a
regular GL-4, but I've never seen it.

They have a website - redline.com or redlineoil.com or something else- with
a good tech section.  You can also send them an email asking for correct
usage advice.

William