Re: Trials 2003?

To: TR250Driver@aol.com, mjmullin@juno.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trials 2003?
From: SOThornton@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 01:43:53 EDT
Hello all-

Darrell said it well.

Buckeye Triumphs organized an outstanding TRials. Great job and thanks for a
wonderful weekend. It appeared that a lot of people were involved in making
it the weekend it was. Good lesson there for many of us.

Make sure and plan to come to Bowling Green (Kentucky) for next year's
TRials. The date has not been set as yet, but it will be in September. We are
working with the host hotel and the National Corvette Museum to secure a
mutually convenient date.

We have lots of interesting things we want to show off to 6Pack members and
hope to have as successful a weekend as I just experienced.

Good job and thanks to Buckeye Triumphs!

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY