Re: 16x7 Panasport tire size recommendation

To: "David Friedlander" <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Subject: Re: 16x7 Panasport tire size recommendation
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:51:02 -0500
A couple  of years ago I made an inquirey to Team Dynamics and I was told
they had two wheels that would fit.  The motorsport and the monza.
www.teamdynamicsusa.com
This year at TRF summer party I saw a TR6 with them mounted.  I thought they
looked pretty good.  I can email you a picture if u like.
cheers

Al Salvatore
76 TR6 daily