RE: 5 cylinders

To: SamuelsMA@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 5 cylinders
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 15:44:57 -0500
You got it Michael. Remove and replace the plug wires one at a time and
listen for a change in tone from the engine. No change means that cylinder
isn't firing. You can get special insulated pliers to do this. If you don't
want to get one of these, cut the engine before you replace the wire or else
you'll have a shocking experience.