Group Hug (was TR-6 Performance (Final list) Short!)

To: "'Jim Swarthout'" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Group Hug (was TR-6 Performance (Final list) Short!)
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 21:31:11 -0500
Jim,

I agree that it was fun reading the responses. I am always amazed at how
much practical and theoretical knowledge the members of this list have. It's
now pretty clear that you didn't intend to hurt anybody with your initial
post. Sometimes our keyboards and enthusiasm produce unintended results.
Anyway, I recognize that this was just a brain exercise and a way to answer
the question about performance gains from roller rockers.

Listers,

Everybody that agrees with me, let's join in for a group hug.

Regards,
Hugh Fader

PS
I have my head milled for 9.5 CR and 270 duration cam. Not sure if I'm
qualified for your test, but would like to participate some time next year.