Re: Vents and air boxes

To: 6pack <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vents and air boxes
From: Chuck Arnold <Chuck.Arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 11:09:39 -0800
If you are triple weber carbs you can get a cold air box from TWM
Induction -- about $400 so I have not yet gone there -- maybe next year!

I ran a hose from the rocker cover vent pipe to the charcoal canisters
[elctrical is not hooked up] just to have a place to vent the gases and
"stuff" that blows out the hole.  The vent, as designed, of course could
no longer be used as it was with the Zeniths.

Chuck

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Chuck.Arnold.vcf]