Re: Driving comfort

To: <Btp44@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Driving comfort
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 17:25:55 -0800
I think the  TR3 is the quintessential Peter Egan car, if there could be
such a thing.  I think I know what you mean about Road & Track, there is
coverage of too many cars that are just not of interest to a lot of us.  I
started reading it in 1965 and I'm a creature of habit.  Having said that,
they still have a few articles in each issue I find interesting, such as the
recent spread of color pictures Phil Hill took in the early and mid-fifties
of the likes of Dan Gurney, Peter Collins, Mike Hawthorn and Alberto Ascari
standing next to their Ferrari race cars.  They were taken with his Leica
and are of very high quality.

Gary
'73