Re: other groups

To: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: other groups
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 22:31:50 -0700
    mark, there is a large group of tr owners (all tr's) that
use the mailing list accessed thru the vtr website. another
great collection of knowledge. i receive, on average, about
30-50 messages a day from this group. you can opt for digest
mode if you like.
    much more traffic than the 6-pack list because it includes
all tr models...heralds, tr2-8's, etc. you'd be surprised (or
maybe not) how much info from one model relates to another.
the list was my primary source of info during my body-off
restoration. cheers..
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6
Denver, Co