RE: TR6 tail lights

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6 tail lights
From: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:30:02 -0600
The same buyer of those costly taillights recently bought a complete TR6 on
E-Bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6469&item=
1871658191

and has been happily buying expensive new parts for it, also on E-Bay.

This confirms it: in my next life, I'm definitely planning on coming back
with more money.

Graham