Re: OD emblem

To: "Gene Holtzclaw" <motrv8d@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OD emblem
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:09:11 -0700
    the info from trf is correct. in fact, the only triumph name
on the rear for '76 is on the bottom center of the bumper. i mounted
a "triumph" and "overdrive" badge on the upper right  like the
earlier models but will remove the bumper badging as it is now
redundant.
    the reason for me doing this is that i just like the earlier nameplate
better. my 2 cents...
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6
Denver, Co