dash knobs revisited

To: "6pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: dash knobs revisited
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:48:31 -0500
More data on dash knobs:
I just received my dash knob set for my TR250 from Victoria British.  They were
3 for 5.  The design on the heater knob was not very crisp with the lines on
one side blurring.  The rheostat knob was not the same as currently on my car.
The dial-like design was about 1/2 the size of mine.  I have to wait until
tomorrow to talk to customer service, but the woman who answered the phone was
knowledgable and friendly.  Hopefully I can get a better quality heater knob
and the correct rheostat knob.  I'll update the list when I talk to VB.
Andy
CD6521L