TR-6 Performance

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-6 Performance
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:24:04 -0500
To the list,

I would like to thank each one of you who sent such considerate e-mail
notes. My father and I always got along together, even during my teenage
years! I had a lot of respect for him! It has been upsetting for the
entire family to see him go. I talked to him once a week on the phone. I
know I will pick up the phone and dial; only to remember that he isn't
there.

I had intended to ship roller rockers before Christmas. I have spent so
much time in North Carolina over the past 6 weeks that things have been
pushed forward a bit, but not forgotten.

The CNC is running furiously, and we are nearly ready to ship out the
free sets!

Below is a repeat of the final list of recipients dated December 5,
2002. If you feel that you have been left out please send me an e-mail
explaining why, and I will go back and check the e-mail activity for the
period during the Q&A session.

If, at this time you would prefer not to participate, please say so!

In the event that the terms and conditions were not clear, I will add
them as follows:

You should:

1)      Have a relatively stock engine. I can only attest to the
reliability and performance gains achieved in an engine with a stock
valve train! Exhaust headers, increased compression, modified
carburetion; Nitrous...turbo charging...etc. are not a cause for
concern!

2)      Possess the ability to properly perform a valve adjustment...All
aspects of the installation of these rockers are covered in the included
manual, including the procedure for valve adjustment. Even so, I would
prefer that you have successfully done your "own" valve adjustment prior
to installing these rockers.

3)      Be willing to post your findings to this list...be they good or
bad...I need feedback in order to make any improvements to the product
or installation manual.

Again, if you see your name below and would rather not participate then
please say so...otherwise send me an e-mail with your preferred shipping
info.

Best Regards,

Jim Swarthout

Stephen Hanselman