Chassis Disassembly

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Chassis Disassembly
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:43:13 -0500
List,

Our local club, TriStateTriumphs, just disassembled my TR6 chassis.  It will
be used under my TR250 eventually.  I thought I'd post this message because
there are a few great examples of what to look for when inspecting a TR6
frame, spotting cracked differential mounts, and how to compress front
springs.  I've seen many posts on some of these topics, but sometimes it
helps to visualize with pictures!
Check it out:  http://home.fuse.net/tristatetriumphs then click on
Restorations

Thanks,