Validation

To: "6 Pack Digest" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Validation
From: "John Phillips" <TR6@vigoris.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:49:27 -0600
Green Country Triumphs works on lots of member's cars at the Greasy Hands
Garage.  This weeks project was getting the head off one member's 76 TR6 for
a rebuild.  We tried the rope trick (sticking a piece of rope in a spark
plug hole, rocking the car in gear to push the head off) and it worked like
a charm.  Thanks 6-Pack.  The members in Oklahoma appreciate the
information.  See you in Bowling Green.

By the way, next weeks project is a tech session on what to do about a ring
gear that has slipped on the flywheel preventing the starter from engaging.
Since this is not a worn out topic to my knowledge we plan an article for
the magazine to show one way of addressing the problem.

John Phillips, Claremore, OK
Green Country Triumphs
76 TR6 CF51655