Body tub for sale

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Body tub for sale
From: "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@dowtyenterprises.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:35:45 -0600
Thought I would post this on the list before running it through eBay. I have
a parts car that I'm parting out so that I won't need to pay for my $70 a
month storage unit. It's a '70 originally red. Only planning on letting the
tub go but most of the other parts are available for sale separately. The
rockers are shot, floor pans arent too bad but probably should be replaced
but could be patched. The rear deck is bad in the usual spot, the trunk
looks good, the front valence has a dent but looks good and the wheel wells
look pretty good. Who this is for is the person who has a TR6 project they
are doing a rolling restoration on that would like to do it right. This body
could have its work done, get painted and then you could drop it onto your
frame bolt on your fenders, transfer the interior and electrical and have a
very solid foundation. All that could be done in a week I would imagine but
I would also blast the chassis and have it painted while the opportunity was
there.

Anyway, I'm asking $500 for it. I have the clean title. I'm in Springdale,
AR.