Re: Removing flywheel bolts.

To: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Removing flywheel bolts.
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 08:15:07 -0800
Todd, Bob - It's out!   amazing when you have access to the right
tools.  a 3/4drive on a 1/2 in. impact wrench, 3 seconds  and one
bolt out, within 1 minute I had the flywheel on the ground.

Thanks So Much --- You guys are an absolute goldmine of wonderful,
helpful info!.  With resources like this, TR's will be around for
another 30 years!

Ken - with pieces everywhere....