RE: limited slip assemblies

To: 6pack <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: limited slip assemblies
From: Chuck Arnold <Chuck.Arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:54:23 -0800
Another angle on the question:  If you are not trying to meet SCCA or
vintage racing standards, the cheapest and darn good [I sure hope,
having just done it but not yet tried] is to buy the adapter kit from
Richard Good so you can put a late model 300Z 4.08:1 viscous limited
slip diff.  total cost of kit, modification of drive shaft and diff is
about $900.

But the way, I have a shortened, balanced drive shaft with relatively
new u joints for sale -- turned out when I coupled Richard's Diff with
Herman's Toyota Tranny kit, I did not need [could not even use the
shortened drive shaft.
Chuck

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Chuck.Arnold.vcf]