Scanners for Triumph stuff on Ebay

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>, TR6 <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Scanners for Triumph stuff on Ebay
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 02:55:45 -0600
Catching up on old mail, I saw:

    Andy> That tells me that there are a substantial number of people who
    Andy> need/want parts, but do not regularly visit ebay.

I don't mean to dredge up what looks like a somewhat contentious thread.  I
only wanted to take a moment to remind people that I operate a free service
to Triumpholks which scans Ebay looking for interesting auctions and serves
up what it finds in a daily mailing.  This saves you having to remember to
go visit Ebay all the time.  I think my mailings are probably more complete
than what you'd get from Ebay's notifier service.  If you're interested,
have a look here:

    http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/triumph/ebay.html

--
Skip Montanaro