Re: Correctly Incorrect TR250 convertible top

To: Andrew Packard <apackard68@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Correctly Incorrect TR250 convertible top
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 08:30:41 -0400
Hi Andy,

Yes I agree, I had a zip out window on my Corvair Monza 4 speed back in
college and always missed it on the TR250.

BTW, Ralph was right -- Unsafe At Any Speed -- that thing would do
loop-de-loopes at a moments notice. Uncontrollable in the snow as well.
Used up some of my "nine lives" with it. :-)

Don Malling