Re: Replacements for TRF "Too Tall" Springs?

To: "Keith Meinhold" <keith@navyboy.com>,
Subject: Re: Replacements for TRF "Too Tall" Springs?
From: Gene Garrison <gene@garrison-grafixx.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 19:53:22 -0700
I'll second Keith's vote.  I went from the TRF springs (which were too stiff
and rode too high) to the stock springs to the BPNW springs.  I wouldn't go
with the standard springs; within a year the rear will be sagging and the
camber will be all messed up.  The BPNW springs are a perfect for me: stock
ride hide, a little firmer than stock so no sag, but not too stiff.

Oh, and the tires.  Definitely.  But it won't look as nice.

- GeneG
http://www.garrison-grafixx.com/tr6