Torgue setting

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Torgue setting
From: "Ken Owens" <kenowens@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 07:18:27 -0400
I know it was discussed recently,but, apparently I was not listening very
well.  I am about to reinstall the hub assemblies to the trailing arm and need
to know the torgue settings.  I do know that you need to be very careful since
the studs are set in aluminum.  Can't seem to kind the setting in the big
book.  Anyone care to confirm the differential flange to axle and differential
flange to prop shaft torque setting as well? I don't want to break or strip
anything!

Help, please!

Ken Owens