Re: shock refill

To: "John Turbeville" <joturbe@jam.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: shock refill
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 05:58:05 -0500
At 11:48 PM 6/11/03 -0500, John Turbeville wrote:

>There has been lots of discussion on the MGB thread for shock rebuild and
>this company www.nosimmport.com was highly recommended for their service and
>attention to detail. I received the following email today regarding the
>rebuilding of my MG Armstrong shocks. TR6 shouldn't be much more if any.

Peter Caldwell of World Wide Auto Parts (link above) is a great guy and his
shop does their own rebuilds in Madison, WI. In fact, many of the rebuilt
shocks available from vendors other than Apple come from Peter. He stands
behind his work, so if you have a problem with anything that you get from
him, he will make it right. NFI.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
63 TR4 VSCDA Group 2 #58