Re: Tonneau strap (was Re: seat height)

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau strap (was Re: seat height)
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:54:32 -0400
When I rebuilt/recovered my seats a few years back, I found that little stud
and I thought "now why would the DPO put that thing into a perfectly good
seat". Of course, I removed it 'cause it wasn't stock and I was going for
the stock look.

Fast forward to the summer of 2001. I bought a brand new tonneau cover and
couldn't figure out what to do with the strap. Now what did I do with that
little stud...? (Found it a week later in the can of invaluable (junk)
parts.)

Peter
'68 TR250