K&N Air Filters

To: "6-pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: K&N Air Filters
From: "Saul W. Adelman" <sadelman@woh.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 08:35:15 -0400
I am new to the list and relatively new to the TR6 world.  I have a 1976
with CD175 carbs and am thinking about putting K&N filters on them to
replace the stock air filters.  A 1/34 inch and a 3 inch are listed.  In
measuring the space, I think 3 inch will not fit between the carb and inside
fender and have room to install them and remove them. At least the front
carb.  Has anyone had experience with installing the filters?  What size
should I use?

Saul W. Adelman
120 Upham Hall
Miami University
Oxford, OH  45056
http://www.sba.muohio.edu/adelmasw
http://adelmasw.sba.muohio.edu <http://adelmasw.sba.muohio.edu/>
voice: 513.529-1578
fax: 513.529-8598

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]