Re: Triple Carb TR6 Owners - One Question Please!

To: Chip19474@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triple Carb TR6 Owners - One Question Please!
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:20:06 -0400
Chip,

Actually, Richard Good would be a good one to ask.  I posed this question to
him before about the TR4A carbs & he wasn't sure.  The TR4A linkage is
"opposite" that of a TR6...So Richard wasn't sure.
He said his setup uses existing linkage.  My guess is that you can't "mix &
match" the TR4A & TR6, but all of one or the other.

Hope that helps,

Todd