Need recommendations for a radiator fan sensor

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Need recommendations for a radiator fan sensor
From: Gameparker@cs.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:57:42 EDT
List,
removing my stock fan for a little fun and I need a suggestion/recommendation
for a sensor to install in my radiator to turn on a B.A. electric fan
(relatively low amps, though).  I have tried (in vain) to find out what would
be
suitable and have literally spent weeks on the net and an hour or two at
various
part house before they get sick of me.  Here are my specs:  two single-prong
connectors and on at about 190 and off at about 180.  Oh yeah, and from a
domestic or abundant import car would be nice (no BMWs or Saabs, etc).  Seems
simple
enough, right.
Please help so I can fire her up this weekend.
Thanks and Regards,
Geoff