RE: dancing ammeter

To: "'Lizirbydavis@cs.com'" <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: dancing ammeter
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:32:41 -0400
Sounds more like you have a short somewhere than a loose ground. The ammeter
sticking on the charging side I have seen just after starting when the
charge is higher with a new alternator than the original units. Sticking on
the negative size and then dimming lights etc, sounds suspicious.

Mark Hooper