Re: Clutch and Gunst

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>, <TRDOCTOR@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch and Gunst
From: "Mark Anderton" <andertonm@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:40:16 -0400
In my experience, the screw-in fork pin ALWAYS breaks, leaving only a nub to
keep the fork positioned on the shaft.  I put the new pin in and drilled a
1/4" hole through the fork and shaft and drove in a 1/4" roll pin.  downside
is that if you have to replace the fork in the future, you will never get
the hole right again to accept the roll pin.  I think the idea came from
this list years ago.

Mark Anderton
72 TR6
Virginia Beach