RE: Wheel Survey

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, mjb@autotox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wheel Survey
From: WMSYSMAN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 09:05:02 -0400
I agree with Mr. Fuqua,  I am very greatfull to have Jim post any information
reguarding the TRIUMPH  MARQUE. We are very fortunate  to have a subject matter
expert in this group.  Anything that promotes the better mechanical operation
of these cars is a blessing.  Jim and this group has  kept my Triumph on the
road at a great savings to me because the advice I have recieved from the TR6
Pack mail group as well as the Buckeye web page. Thanks Again your, advice is
priceless.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !!!

Bill Sysman,  TTR

TR250 CC232LO