TR6 Wheel Spaces

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Wheel Spaces
From: "Ronald Olds" <tr6@pipeline.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 09:39:08 -0500
Hello Listers,

I changed the wheels on my 72 TR6 to the Minilite type bolt on wheels
and now the tires make contact with the anti-sway bar if I turn the
wheels too far. I need a small wheel spacer to move the wheels out. I
figure about < would be enough. Does anyone know where spacers are
available? I have found a lot of spacers but they are much thicker. I
might have to put longer studs on as well. Are the TR6 studs a standard
size where longer ones would be readily available? Does anyone know the
size of the standard TR6 studs (disk wheels).

Thanks for the help,

Ron Olds