Re: Window rubber trim

To: gary@tpartners.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Window rubber trim
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:23:55 -0400
Gary, it actually isnt nearly as bad as I my description.  I had heard of
someone using this tool in the past.  I know that there are other solutions out
there, but this is what worked for me.  To tell you the truth, it actually
worked very well and only took about 20 minutes to put each rubber seal in with
maybe one dropped clip.  Others have suggested using something tacky to allow
the clip to slightly stick to the piece of metal so it doesnt fall off.

Aaron